Everydub Style Inspiration

Journal
Hi there my fashionistas

I know I know..I haven't put my photo shoot images up on the blog yet!...I will be definitely putting them up this week for all of you to check out! I just love how the shots turned out..the shoot was very much of a rush this time around but the end result was still wonderful! I'm wanting lots of comments, good and bad comments!. I like constructive criticism..it lets me know where I'm might be going wrong...as the saying goes..there is always room for improvement!

This week I will also be doing features on South African, Durban based Fashion Photographers such as Justin Mcgee (my brother) as well as other fashion stylists photo shoot porfolio images from Dino Pierdica and JR Onyangunga. I love putting up South African work on my blog because there is so much fantastic hidden talent in this country which needs some serious exposure to the rest of the world. Getting your work and name out there to as many people as possible to so crucial if you have a real desire to be apart of the fashion industry whether it be here in South Africa or New York!. Ever since I have put up my portfolio work on my blog I have had a few people coming to me already with fantastic opportunities for me to gain more and more experience. So trust me it really pays off to make that little bit of extra effort.

If anyone would like their fashion or art orientated work put onto my blog, please contact me about it and I will be so happy to help you out in any way that I can.

Well I better be off to college now..I have ton of work to get through as well as planning for the next shoot which is hopefully going to be happening in the few weeks! I'm so super extra excited about this shoot because we are going totally out of control!!!

Bye for now my fashion lovers!!

BIG KISSES!!