Everydub Style Inspiration

Annoucement Time!
I'm happy to announce that the girls from Love Junk Vintage have happily agreed to be apart of the feature that I'm going to do on them and their online vintage store!. I have sent them some questions to answer and I'm currently putting together the other elements of the feature right now.

The feature will include some pictures of the girls themselves, pictures of the vintage items that are on sale right now as well as items that they have sold in the past to give you guys insight to what fabulous clothes they source from all over London!..as well as some Q&A from the girls that I sent them today.

I just adore these two girls, I cant wait to finish the feature and put it on my blog for all of you to check out!.

So look out for it!!:)

MWA MWA BIG KISSES!!