Everydub Style Inspiration

Why I'm Loving Dior S/S 06 Makeup and Hair
HOT LIKE WOW!!...that's EXACTLY how I feel about the makeup and hair styling for the Dior collection!!. Its got that 60's vibe going on in a huge way!!. I love the dramatic effect and the bright neon colours that were used for the makeup!! I adore how they Incorporated feathers as eyeshadow and eyebrows and how they have used sequence type features as well as diamante as additional glam!! The eyes are most definitely focused on here as you can see by the colour of the girls lips..they have used foundation and a nude lipstick on their smackers. It looks as if the models lips are non-existant! I think that might have been done to make the eye area the focal point of the face! Allot of people are saying that the makeup causes a distraction from the actual garments but I don't see it that way at all! I think the garments and the makeup go very well together!

You can decide for yourself..there are some pictures of the garments in the above post! I put up my favourite pieces from the collection because the collection was huge!!..if I had put up the whole collection it would have taken up like 4 pages!!

Let me know what you think about the makeup, hair and the collection!!..i would love to hear your opinions!!