Everydub Style Inspiration

WEEKEND UPDATE: I <3 DURBAN PARTY & PHOTO SHOOT
Hello fashionistas

Its Monday and its going good so far..woke up at only 10 am this morning! The sleep in was well needed after my weekend adventures and shenanigans!!..haha:). On Friday night I was up all night sorting things out and making things for the photo shoot we all did yesterday, Saturday night I went to the I HEART DURBAN party! It was a awesome night..had so much fun.The DJ's played rad music..we danced all night!. The fashions at the party was to great for words..I had a ball admiring every ones individual styles!. The absolute highlight of my weekend was definitely yesterdays adventure at the studio. Myself and my brothers girlfriend, Illana styled numerous outfits for a fashion photo shoot and everything turned out so so well!. Our expectations were certainly met and beyond. We all had such a blast working together. The team was myself, Deb, Julz,Shani, Justin, JR, Linnely!.The energy that was flying around was out of this world! We all had a own roles and in my opinion we were a fantastic team together! I am SUPER HAPPY with the end result of the shoot. I will be putting the pics up the blog within the next two days or so. You guys are going to love them the photos!! I cant wait to post them!!

So ya I most definitely had a great weekend! I'm so looking forward to the next shoot!Oh ya look out for my up and coming posts that will be up over this week..theres gonna be from a Gemma Ward feature to chat and exposure on Tim Walkers Photographic Book and much more!!.

I hope you ladies have a stylish week!! MWA XXX