Everydub Style Inspiration

This Weekends Creative Shananigans: The photoshoot I'm Styling!
I'm so super excited for this weekend!. What I am talking about is the fashion photo shoot that I'm busy organising and styling! I have organised everything from the photographer who is Justin McGee (my brother), the makeup and the hair stylist who is Juliet Downes, the model who is Shannon Phillips(Durban Model).who is considered to be the next Gemma Ward!...to organising all the needed elements such as clothing, accessories and props. The reason why I'm planning this photo shoot is because I want to be a fashion stylist or fashion buyer so therefore I have to start building up my portfolio to prove to people in the fashion industry that I have the creativity and skills needed to be in the industry.

The theme for the photo shoot is 1920's Vintage meets Mod.I got my inspiration when I came across John Galliano's Spring/Summer 08 collection that I just fell head over heels in love with it at the first sight of it!. I adore the romantic ambiance of the 1920's and 1930's that Galliano used as his inspiration for this collection. I love every element of the range from the ruffles to the soft tones of the materials to the added voluminous flowers and the sequence details that Galliano added to his garments to make the perfect finishing touches!. I love how Galliano mixed the typical 1920's Gatsby style with more modern non-typical 20’s embellishments.

In the post below are the pictures of John Galliano's S/S 08 collection.where I drew my inspiration from. Once the shoot is done I will immediately post the end result up on the blog to show you girls what went down in the studio!

I just wanna make a shout out to all the people who are involved in shoot on Sunday...Thanks so much guys for wanting to be part of my little adventure!! Its gonna be so much fun!!...Fashion...makeup..awesome people and champagne! What more could you want!!

See you guys Sunday mwa xxx