Everydub Style Inspiration

SKIRTS:)
For the past 2 years or so i have been so put off skirts because I used wear them so much when I was younger but know I'm back loving them more than anything else!!!..the skirts that I'm loving right now are the ice-skating type skirts as well as the flared types. The ice-skating type skirt is very Ashley Olsen....she adds her own edge to this skirt by wearing the well known White Row shirt! I love how she mixes the laid back style of the Row shirt with the cuteness of the ice-skating skirt!!

I'm also loving the current trend how skirts are having paint brush strokes as patterns!!..its so different and something I haven't seen before! Its also creates such divine rhythm!. I have pictures of a skirts with paint brush strokes in the post below! I feel that those types of skirts will look great with a simple plain rolled up sleeve shirt or a leotard and Gladiator heels! By wearing a plain simple top with this type of skirt is best because it allows the skirt to stand out and get noticed. If you wear a shirt that has its own pattern or picture on it, it will more than likely be quiet distracting to the eye and look to much! At times it is OK to mix patterns but in this instance I don't feel that its a good idea. But go ahead experiment and see what you think!!

Plain skirts like the the yellow toned skirt in the post below are also lovely..because with plain skirts you dress them up and dress them down. They can be worn as day wear and night wear. With one toned skirts you can wear a pattern top aswell as a one colour top. What is also great about plain colour skirts is that you can wear a top with a contrasting colour to the colour of the skirt to make a dramatic approach rather than a matching colour approach..be a little different and essentric with your clothes. Dont think people will look down on you, they will look up to you for being confident enough to wear something not ordinary!