Everydub Style Inspiration

OVERDUE POST OF MY TRIP TO ASIA:)
Hey Girlies

I recently been travelling all around Asia..for the past 5 months or so!. I got back to my home country about a month ago:(..yes I do have the travel bug!!. I have been meaning to put my photos up from my trip around Asia..but it just didn't happen. Life has been rather hectic and still is, but I made time to put the pics up!!. I visited places like Taiwan, Philippines, China, Hong Kong and Macao!! My trip traveling around Asia was the most liberating and most amazing life experience I have ever had!.I was lucky enough to crazily stroll around some of the biggest fashion orientated countries in the world! The shopping in Asia is out of this world..plain MADNESS!!!!...I have never seen so much fashion been throw at me before!. You can find everything and anything you can think of there...from Fake MUI MUI..to rainbow coloured Ray Bans to bright pink Gladiator heels!!. I cant explain with words how FANTABULOUS the shopping is over there!!.

I will be taking pics of the stuff that I bought over there and post them up on the blog for u girlies to see what I'm talking about!! And make u realise how much u have to make your way to Asia for a FANTASTIC SHOPPING EXPERIENCE!!. I could so much more about my trip but Im going to stop here because it will end up to a 10 page essay!!

I will also be putting up pics of the other countries that i visited!!!

I'm off to a very busy day planning for the photo shoot I'm styling for Sunday!!! YAY!!!