Everydub Style Inspiration

MTN Durban Fashion Week Countdown!!
OMG!!!...its 3 DAYS till the start of the oh so anticipated Durban Fashion Week!! I cant stop thinking about how much fun its going to be seeing all the collections and getting to meet the designers and whole lot of other creative people who are involved with the event!. I just want to send out a big shout to Novisha Patel from Hunt Lascaris for inviting me to Fashion week! Its going to be an experience that I'll never forget!!

I hope you ladies have your tickets bought and ready as well as your oh so stylish outfits all planned out to show off your creative juices!!!..I sure do!!!

Over the four days of Fashion Week I'm going to documenting everything that I come across and will be putting it ALL up on the blog daily to show you ladies whats going on behind the scenes and more!!..you ladies are going to love it!!!!

3 SLEEPS TO GO!!!!!!