Everydub Style Inspiration

Journal: Meeting Friends
Good Morning!!!

Today is a day of meeting friends...All day I am having coffee with friends and chilling with friends! Today is going to be a pretty special day because I'm finally getting the chance to see one my best friends Tasha Massey for the first time in over a year!!!..I rate in my opinion she is the craziest and coolest chick I know! I love her to bits..the reason why we haven't seen each other in so long is because she was travelling America last year and just before she was about so come back home I was leaving for Asia..so we just missed each other by like a couple of weeks!! Im so super excited to see her!!!

So just wanted to let you in on my exciting day ahead of me!!! I hope you ladies have as much of a fun day as I am going to have!!! Keep warm in this oh very chilly weather!!

Much Love mwa xxx