Everydub Style Inspiration

Journal: Busy Busy Busy!!!
Hey Ladies

Its Tuesday morning and I have finished putting up some new posts which you will see below!..I might be putting up some more later today. I'm going to have to see how my day goes though. This week I'm very busy organising and planning for the next photo shoot that my friends and I are going to be doing in the next two weeks or so. I haven't yet decided what the theme is or what my inspiration is but I do have some awesome ideas in my head that I'm going to be playing around with. One thing I do know is that I'm very keen to go little overboard with every aspect of the shoot, from the garments to the makeup to the location of the shoot! I want to take it to the next level. Once I have decided what I'm going to be doing I'll let you ladies know and hopefully put some pictures up so give you an idea of what the shoot is going to be all about.I'm off to do some work and search for my muse!!

Its miserable weather here in Durbs today so keep warm!!

Love lots mwa mwa