Everydub Style Inspiration

Journal: 12 June 2008
Morning chics...well morning from my side of the world!!

I am currently at my future in-laws house...I havent seen them in a while as I have been living in Asia for a while and as my boyfriend Rory lives in China at the moment so i slept the night here last night. It was so divine to spend time with them and to catch up with the news betweeen us all. They were dying to hear all about me and Rorys adventures in Asia!. Tonight I am off to a friends house, Lauren Pissarra, back in Durbs. I think we are going to be chilling at her apartment with a good bottle of wine and talk all about life and maybe some rubbish in between!!..

I will be putting up some more posts from tomorrow..once I get back from my shananigans out and about!...ok cool!!

Bye for now stylish babes!!

Mwa xxx