Everydub Style Inspiration

Young Designer: Tom Travis!!!!!!!
Tom Travis, 18 Dover Street Market Selling Point

"On weekends, I work as a salesperson at Dover Street Market, the hip department store owned by Rei Kawakubo of the Japanese fashion label Comme des Garçons. It sells everything from special-edition trainers to Lanvin dresses. You can learn a lot about style working in a cool shop. I love examining the new collections up close when they come in. There's always so much I want for myself. I spend every penny I earn on clothes. If my dad knew, he'd kill me!"
Positive Outlook "I always tell customers they look amazing, no matter what!"
Old English "I like to bring the opposite ends of fashion together, like streetwear mixed with high-end pieces. I'm not shy about accessories either. Ribbons can make great bow ties. Beau Brummel is my style icon. I'm obsessed with the whole dandy look. For my eighteenth birthday I had a dandy-themed party."Tom Travis is a upcoming young designer that is featured in the current Teen Vogue!!..Dame is he hot or what!!!..hhhmmmm....I came across this article about him and his work and I just thought you girls would appreciate some eye candy!!!