Everydub Style Inspiration

My Next D.I.Y Project of Mine!!!: OVERSIZED RHINESTONE TOP!
My next D.I.Y project is going to be trying to create the very popular Agnes Deyn oversized rhinestone embellished shirt that featured in the Teenvogue "make it yourself" issue!. I have been meaning to make it for sometime now but I was living in China and I couldnt find rhinestones anywhere..I know you would think you could find anything in China..well u can but not rhinestones!. So now that Im back in South Africa Im gonna finally make it!

What I have decided to say on my T-shirt is: I LOVE BLONDIE!!

If u keen to make the T-shirt heres what you will need!

WHAT U WILL NEED:
1. Oversized T-shirt (any colour u like..im going for white)
2. Rhinestones (any colour you desire..go WILD..I'm going with the neon colours!)
3. Fabric glue

WHERE TO BUY RHINESTONES IN DURBS:
1. Textile Warehouse: Umbilo Road..Im sorry Im not sure what number!.
2. Waste Centre: Umbilo Road..

As soon i have finished my project I will put the end result up on my blog!!...To show all of you!