Everydub Style Inspiration

Im Exhausted!
WOW...my weekend was hectic! I was on the go all weekend I now feel exhausted. I seriously need a caffeine fix badly! I wish I could walk to the Star bucks like I used in China and have my favourite coffee but there is no Star Bucks here in S.A:(. I Went out to a relatively new hot spot in Durbs called Cabana with all the girls and guys which was alot of fun on the Friday night!. It was so nice to get to see everyone again..only got home at 3.30 am! Then worked on Saturday night and only finished one in morning! Yesterday was Mothers Day so we all went for breakie at Nino's on the coast. It was divine, we had a table with the view of the ocean right in front of us!. The beach was looking so beautiful and inviting but I had to get back home to do some studying! :( Im desperately needing a tan due to not seeing a single sunny day in China for over 5 months!!

Well I hope all of you girls all over the this stunning world of ours had a fantastic weekend!!!

P.S. I'm going to be posting a lot of pics from my trip around Asia this week so look out!!